Support

Open search

Keyboard keeps freezing

SOLVED
First Poster

Does anyone know why my keyboard keeps freezing it does it a lot during the day and resetting it does not work im not sure what else to do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser I
Superuser I

Are you using the stock Samsung Keyboard or a downloaded one @sam217  ?

You could try going into the Keyboard settings and reset it.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Superuser I
Superuser I

Are you using the stock Samsung Keyboard or a downloaded one @sam217  ?

You could try going into the Keyboard settings and reset it.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

View solution in original post

following this as my s20 ultra has done this from new too and it really let's the phone down.

YesYes I was using the stock I downloaded one and I haven't had any trouble since thank you!!

Will resetting keyboard be okay to do?  Can I uninstall the updates in keyboard settings?   Since 2.5 update i like the features in keyboard. If o reset will them features dissappear?

Navigator
I'm having trouble on note 10 plus 5g. when I'm on Internet its lagging when I scroll up or down and then freezes. I cleared cache partion and it solved the problem for a while. now its lagging and freezing again. I only bought it 3 months now.
I'm having similar problems with my new A51. While typing messages the keyboard freezes and it takes up to a minute before it clears. Is this a common problem or do I have to return it for a fix?- The phone is only a few weeks old.
I've got a A51 and only had it a few months, it's keyboard keeps freezing too. Tried everything that has been suggested, but it has made no difference. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Top Liked Authors