Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Is there a pre-installed screen protector on the Note 10+?

(Topic created on: 10-08-2019 09:04 AM)
-Buster-
Student
Options

^^^^^

0 Likes
Go to solution
42 REPLIES 42
mGONZO2u
Journeyman
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

I'll be leaving mine applied on the Note 10+ 5G until the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector is available in a 2 pack edition.

Per your adamant support of Whitestone, I looked into them.  The reviews are far less than stellar as you would have led us to believe was the case.  Put it this way, I will NOT, under any circumstance use that less than acceptable product. <---- that is a period

0 Likes
mGONZO2u
Journeyman
Options

@Anonymous User wrote:
The screen protector that came with my note10+ was so well installed that I didn't notice it for several hours. Usually, new phones come with a cheesy plastic covering that you notice immediately and I instantly remove those. This was so well installed that I first thought they didn't put one on. As for the feel, it was just as smooth as my Note8, but it is also smear proof. I loved it. I recently replaced it with a IQ Shield with blue light protection. I wish I hadn't. The IQ is a overpriced piece of junk. It feels mushy and is a smear collector from h**l.

TY for the mini negative review of the IQ PS.  I'll scratch that one off of my consideration list . ✌️

0 Likes
mGONZO2u
Journeyman
Options

@cloaked1 wrote:

>> Yes. There is one. It's available now

> Where ?

I'm not sure I understand your question. The Note 10 series of phones come shipped with a screen protector applied on the phone. Samsung recommends leaving the protector on the phone, though the end-user may, of course, remove it. If it is removed, it's recommended a new protector is applied. Naturally, the end-user can decide what to do.

Confirmed as an absolutely true reply. The new T-mobile SGN 10+ 5G in Aura Glow comes with a useful pre-installed screen protector. How long does it last? Who knows but it's on there.

I am looking for a privately endorsed glass protector for when I do replace mine. I do know I won't be using that Whiteside company that some poster in here is zealously pimping despite many bad reviews.

0 Likes