StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options
0 Likes
50 REPLIES 50
Zilla89
Journeyman
Options

I spoke to customer support Samsung and they told me to use that smart switch  app and get that on my laptop.  That said my phone was up to date 

0 Likes
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah they are useless as. We are now the only network not to have the update. Still on November patch also
Nofear
Pathfinder
Options

@Zilla89 same.

0 Likes
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options

Vodafone said this to me on Twitter

Hi , unfortunately we don't handle the Software Updates. You would have to speak directly with Samsung about the update for your handset. Sarah

0 Likes
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options

A new day and still nothing! S9 now rolling out.

Vodafone are useless.

0 Likes
boakesy
Apprentice
Options

Now into February and still nothing on my Vodafone UK Note 10 plus... who do we contact vodafone or samsung. anyone know how it actually works and who owns releasing. 

0 Likes
Zilla89
Journeyman
Options

It's with Vodafone now we just have to wait. It says in the Samsung members app February 

Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
Think we have all waited too long really.
The rest of the networks has had it weeks/Months and even the S7/S7Edge has a later security patch with January rolling out to some.
Zilla89
Journeyman
Options

I totally agree. But from what I understand Vodafone may be adding their own tweaks or at least testing it with their network as it includes something to do with 5g? Either way... as annoying as it may be,at least we will have avoided some of the possible bugs that others experience. 

Nofear
Pathfinder
Options

But all the other  networks will be on 5G too.