Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware Uodate Stops at 26%

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 02:44 PM)
Masser
Voyager
Options
Trying several times to install August firmware on my 10+5g phone. It downloads fully but stops at 26% . Have tried all suggestions  on Samsung site except factory reset which I dont want to do at all. I have read others around the world are having same issues on same model. Samsung we need this issue fixed ASAP plz. Can the community alert Samsung  to this issue or help solve it plz.
25 REPLIES 25
ANM8
Explorer
Options

Yep, here too Note 10+

jvwright001
Apprentice
Options
same here on note 10+ 5g
YourNameHere
Apprentice
Options

Hate to say "me too" but I'm having the same issue (UK, Note 10+ 5G, totally stock, not rooted). There are reports on XDA Developers of others also failing at 26%.

cs73
Journeyman
Options
ah glad im not the only one
Speedbird350
Apprentice
Options
Same here on my Note 10+5G UK Unlocked
Flawood
Pioneer
Options
same problem for me, same device. the update is the problem send the feedback through the members app the more voices speak up the quicker they will flag and resolve the issue
tallguyuk98
Explorer
Options
direct download from settings seems broken, but I have successfully installed via sammoblie download and installed via Odin 3 V3.14
Case1188
Voyager
Options
same problem here in Scotland, note 10+5g, stops at 26%
Masser
Voyager
Options
maybe haha...phones are getting too expensive these days for glitches like this to happen.
0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
hi thanks for the tip. I've not heard of odin. could you explain a little more how to achieve the install
I'm not tech savvy plz
0 Likes