Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth warranty claim

(Topic created on: 21-01-2020 06:35 PM)
Bernhanz
First Poster
Options

Hi

Has anyone had to send Note 10 back under warranty? My bluetooth won't connect even after factory reset. Has anyone had to do this and was their phone repaired satisfactorily? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

Did it ever work ? How many devices did you try to connect to ?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Bernhanz: Have you tried connecting to multiple Bluetooth devices> If you open the Members app and go to Get Help > Interactive Checks > Bluetooth, and follow the on screen instructions, do you get any error messages? If you do then I recommend visiting one of our authorised Support Centres where an engineer can inspect your Note 10 To find your nearest one please check the following link, select 'Mobile Device' and enter your post code. http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/
Our engineers aim to complete walk in repairs on the same day, although this is subject to the availability of the necessary parts. If the issue is deemed to be software or hardware related then the service will be free of charge, however if physical/liquid damage is detected, then a charge will be applicable.
0 Likes
LukaszKaleta
Apprentice
Options

My bluetooth is really poor, the sigmal strenght is low and it chops music when i cover the phone. Something is rattling inside of my phone.

0 Likes