Support

Open search

battery

Highlighted
Battery dies with 5%left on phone what's that all about you need some kind of fix for this. 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Smooth Operator
is the phone new?
it common for battery percentage not to be so accurate.
Highlighted
Voyager
Hi @Hitmam64

I have also created a post in which I described a similar issue. My phone dies even with 7% or 9%, I have to be careful not to allow it to drop to that percent and always have my Samsung Power Bank near by. Apparently the battery itself is fine and healthy.

I simply do not allow it to drop under 10% anymore. I have received advice to do a factory reset or take it to a Samsung Experience Store (which would also imply a factory reset) but to be honest it's too much hassle to re install it and set it up again. I will slowly learn to live with it, until I change the phone altogether.

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
Highlighted
Navigator
I have this issue with my s9 when i get to 20% the phone dies very quickly. still no fix
Highlighted
Navigator
It seems to vary a bit. I panic when I notice 3% remaining and that's idle. . That's when mine usually goes. If I'm doing something it'll probably go about 5%.

I thought it went at that so the phone could back up what you were last doing, so it calculates what it needs to do that process; something like that anyway. I don't think it's necessarily a flaw.
Top Liked Authors