Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August Firmware Update Fails @26%

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 09:53 AM)
Flawood
Pioneer
Options
The August firmware update downloads with no issue, however on install it fails at 26% on restart I get a failed update message to contact a samsung service centre. I am not the only member to have this exact same issue or its an Update issue not a hardware issue.My Device is NOTE 10 PLUS 5G

Come on samsung lets see a quick resolution 
147 REPLIES 147
CAS59
Student
Options

I had the same problem as you but was able to resolve the issue using the smart switch pc software which allowed me to update the firmware without any problems. Download the software, connect your phone and follow the instructions. 

Deano77
First Poster
Options
same here 😖
0 Likes
SonnyKalsi
First Poster
Options

Same here on Note 10+ 5G

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I thought i am the only one having problems updating the firmware and thinking my phone now faulty but looks like samsung have sent faulty update to all note 10 plus devices. hoping samsung fix this faulty update, never had this problems before updating samsung updates. 

Gadgetman666
Student
Options

Same problem. Did full factory re-set and didn't solve the problem. So its now wait for Samsung to resolve the bug or do a manual update.

Flawood
Pioneer
Options
Here is the reply from @samsunguk on twitter
0 Likes
Paulomacord
Student
Options

I had the same problem after a few tries...

0 Likes
Paulomacord
Student
Options

Same problem here. 

0 Likes
KING_RAGNAR
Journeyman
Options

🙄🤦‍♂️ omg stop crying....after 1st report of issue samsung start working on it...when they fix it they  replace  new update on servers for DL 🤷‍♂️ really is not necessary  attack them with reports....or  bullshting with update by pc 🤷‍♂️... do u thing  last update is so important for  perfect working  of your note10+? Mine is great  even  security update failed...go out...enjoy sunny day☀️☀️ make someone of  your life happy🤗🎂🍻...🖖👋

Devious-Dexter
First Poster
Options
I got the same issue keeps telling me to contact service centre
0 Likes