Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone in the U.K. with a Note 10+ 5G had the Sept update and One UI 2.5 update?

(Topic created on: 14-09-2020 06:51 PM)
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Is there anyone in the UK with a Galaxy Note 10+ 5G had the September security patch and the One UI 2.5 update yet? I asked the question afew days ago and plenty hadn't. If any Samsung employee in the know could confirm whats happening we would be so grateful. I called Samsung 3 days ago and they still haven't returned my call. Can anyone let me know if they are still waiting.......Thanks in advance.....
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
just showed up now on three uk
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Just updated on Three Uk
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Hi People, it has just arrived on Three UK, and I'm downloading it now......Good Luck to the responders to my question....take care
0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Let me know if its available for the responders to my question.......thanks people
0 Likes
Monii
Pathfinder
Options
just arrived for BTU at UK
0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
OK Monil, start a thread if you notice any problems. That way we can maybe find a solution if there are any.
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
note 10+ 5g user here from Scotland, just updated this morning with no issues, unlike August update when it crashed over and over again, but a shout out to samsung for the fix.
0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
I had the same problem with the August update, mine crashed twice before it was fixed. This update went fine and everything seems fine....... for now lol....
0 Likes
Members_QfOaHue
Student
Options

Already updated this morning and some additional new features...

0 Likes