Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone in the U.K. with a Note 10+ 5G had the Sept update and One UI 2.5 update?

(Topic created on: 14-09-2020 06:51 PM)
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Is there anyone in the UK with a Galaxy Note 10+ 5G had the September security patch and the One UI 2.5 update yet? I asked the question afew days ago and plenty hadn't. If any Samsung employee in the know could confirm whats happening we would be so grateful. I called Samsung 3 days ago and they still haven't returned my call. Can anyone let me know if they are still waiting.......Thanks in advance.....
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
You could easily be waiting to the last day of the month (
Unlikely but...)
I have the Note 20 Ultra and haven't gotten September Security Patch either, ok I'm in Ireland but with the Note 10 plus 5G I was usually same time as UK unlocked version for any updates
0 Likes
Monii
Pathfinder
Options
still waiting for it as well
0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Hi NoteGuyIreland, thanks for replying. Samsung called before i had chance to put my phone on the table after sending my message, and he asked me to try Smart Switch on my pc to see if that would update everything, but I've already tried that a couple of times. He has also asked me to put my phone in safe mode and try updating again. He advised if that didn't work to do the old faithful and hard reset which I really don't want to do. Anyway, I'll let you know how the safe mode works.......take care
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Unlocked Note 10+ 5G also still waiting
0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Well, safe mode didn't work either. I may give it another couple of days before I may have to (very, very reluctantly) go down the hard reset option. Trottsky85, you gave an answer to my other question a few days ago about the same thing, and I see you still haven't landed it yet. If you checkout my software update pic you will see it identical to yours. If I land it or have to do a hard reset to get it I will let you all know through this.......peace, and take care people
0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Sorry heres my software screenshot....
0 Likes
TimElliston
Journeyman
Options

Still waiting. Never had to wait so long for a monthly update and security patch, will be time for the October update soon enough. I really do not get why Samsung can not be more open about the schedule for their updates. 

0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
It makes me wonder if there's going to be the odd 'glitch here and there when it does arrive. It must be something quite serious if they still haven't pushed it out for us guinea pigs to find them all
0 Likes
Android-Arcitect
First Poster
Options

Hi! i have not seen any updates or September security updates, no One Ui 2.5... i have the Note 10+ unlocked 5g however... i also have a Samsung Galaxy s10e and received the update about 3 days ago...? wtf!! i was happy in one sense to get the update so I could write my blog comparison but totally baffled as too why the Note 10+ still not getting that Samsung luv 😞 - at this point I hope it arrives this month and Samsung improves on software updates.... i know its a long shot but come on Samsung don't promise what you don't deliver... One Ui 3.0 beta will be out soon so... why the long delay for UK..?

0 Likes