Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Always on time for LED View cover

(Topic created on: 22-11-2020 08:20 PM)
RandomDude135
Student
Options

Today I bought the official LED View Cover for Note10 thinking it would show the time all the time, or more specifically that it would be configurable, but the time disappears after few seconds.

Is there anything I can do to make it permanent? If it disappears after few seconds, it doesn't seem like a very useful phone case.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
The LED case doesn't feature this. If you'd like a phone case to display the time constantly you need a Clear view cover. LED case fully covers the screen and its the actual case that switches on but with clear view cover the a portion of the screen is used to display the time.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
The LED case doesn't feature this. If you'd like a phone case to display the time constantly you need a Clear view cover. LED case fully covers the screen and its the actual case that switches on but with clear view cover the a portion of the screen is used to display the time.
0 Likes
RandomDude135
Student
Options

Well, I thought that the case could be always on to show time based on the products description (might have been wrong information from the seller). So there is no way to have the cover always on?

Gkat
Apprentice
Options
Is it possible to extend the seconds for clock to stay visible