Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to reintroduce Galaxy S9/ Note 10 series

(Topic created on: a month ago)
SUNNE
Apprentice
Options
Dear Samsung Mobile Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my appreciation for your innovative contributions to the smartphone industry and to share some feedback as a loyal customer.

While the advancements in your current lineup, particularly the Ultra series, are impressive, I find myself longing for the balance of features and design offered by the Galaxy S9 and Note 10 series. These models combined premium performance with a more manageable size, making them highly versatile and user-friendly.

I kindly request you to consider reintroducing updated versions of the Galaxy S9 and Note 10 series. These models could feature the latest technology while retaining their beloved design and form factor. Such an offering would undoubtedly appeal to a segment of users who prefer a compact yet powerful device.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I look forward to seeing the future innovations from Samsung.

Sincerely,
SUNIL. 
3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Update to a newer model, the ones you keep describing are finished and won't keep receiving software updates to them.
SUNNE
Apprentice
Options
That's the reason Im suggesting Samsung to relaunch the phones with new specs.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The equivalent is the S24+
0 Likes