Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible spellchecker

(Topic created on: 19-11-2023 08:07 PM)
defelilo
Explorer
Options
I cannot believe how the Samsung spellchecker gets worse rather than better. Previously it would make suggestions of misspelled words, now it changes grammar and correct words. Every time I write "well" it changes it to "we'll", "ill" becomes "I'll", "in" or "is" changes to "I". Every time I write "make" it changes it to "male". However there are times I misspell a word and it just leaves it there. So the latest version of the spellchecker doesn't pick-up errors, but changes correct words.
23 REPLIES 23
pacuk01
Apprentice
Options
Where is Auto Spell Check Toggle on s22 ultra
0 Likes
andy41226
Student
Options
My spell check on my Samsung is horrendous
0 Likes
andy41226
Student
Options
Madalink thanks man. Game changer. The Samsung keyboard is by far the worse I've ever had
0 Likes
Jess Vaughn Writes
First Poster
Options

2024 and still the same. I never had this problem before until my husband brought us new phones. I typed welcome and it wrote well taking. I type and, it changes it to aND... every single time!!  There are so many words that I absolutely, undeniably typed correctly and then I will post something and see fifteen words changed to incorrect spellings. How??? Why??? I hate spell check. Turning it off forever. Samsung needs to pay me for correcting their spelling!

0 Likes