Options

Anyone know what that logo or symbol is for please. X

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
That means you have Enhanced Processing enabled whereby the processing speed is set to maximum in the Device Care menu.

View solution in context

Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
Sure. You can change the setting by going to Settings > Device Care > Processing speed then select Optimised.

View solution in context

Solution
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Enhanced processing icon. Either swipe down into the quick panel and toggle off or settings >Device Care >performance profile. Set to standard

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
Poseidon134
Journeyman
Options
I think that like timer logo is something on your phone on a timer just asking?
0 Likes
Smith927
Journeyman
Options
Nope, no timers. I've never seen it before only came on today. And so lost 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
0 Likes
Poseidon134
Journeyman
Options
there might be malfunction on your phone lol but to be honest i think you should find somewhere to fix it my Is different from yours
0 Likes
Smith927
Journeyman
Options
I have no clue, I've gone through all settings, and looked on Google, even posted on socials lol. 🤣
0 Likes
Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
That means you have Enhanced Processing enabled whereby the processing speed is set to maximum in the Device Care menu.
Smith927
Journeyman
Options
How do I get it off?? Please x
0 Likes
Poseidon134
Journeyman
Options
Well don't know myself it seem to bother you so hopefully someone will come long help but I wish I could be more help sorry
Solution
Beta22
Voyager
Options
Sure. You can change the setting by going to Settings > Device Care > Processing speed then select Optimised.
Solution
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Enhanced processing icon. Either swipe down into the quick panel and toggle off or settings >Device Care >performance profile. Set to standard