Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colors

(Topic created on: 29-06-2023 06:24 PM)
Anxhelo
First Poster
Options

Hello ive noticed that after new update one ui 5.1 my phone background colors change automatically turning to a light color and change back to original and im not finding the root of this issue anyone have ideia why this happens.Never happend before since i biught it

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Anxhelo: When you mention your 'background colors', are you referring to your Wallpaper? Does this issue occur when you perform a certain action, or is it random? 

0 Likes
Anxhelo
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

@Anxhelo: When you mention your 'background colors', are you referring to your Wallpaper? Does this issue occur when you perform a certain action, or is it random? 

Hello well lets say every color on the phone gets lighter even while broswing a social media like tik tok you notice that the pure black background gets lighter like a yellow color mixed with black.Some moments ago colors kept changing back and forth for around 2 seconds like glitching.

0 Likes
Anxhelo
First Poster
Options

I belive its completly random because this happened even when mobile was locked 

0 Likes
Lelon
Explorer
Options
I get this problem everytime I update especially if I have a livewallpaper from a foriegn app
0 Likes
Anxhelo
First Poster
Options

Does this stays for long should i do smth or it gets fixed automatically with time ?

0 Likes
Lelon
Explorer
Options
I'm sure they will bring a patch out if it carrys on like I said your not the only one this is happening too if it happens mote than just after every ui update then I would be worried but untill then there is no fix I just re apply wallpaper lol😭 😔
0 Likes