20230521_151228_resized.jpg

Here's the original -

20230521_151228.jpg

12 REPLIES 12
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Impressive :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Neo001
Legend
Options

Thanks @JAMES4578 .. it was taken with S22+.

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Awesome shots @Neo001 👍
Neo001
Legend
Options

Thanks Fiona! 👍

sunshineDaisy
Pioneer
Options
@Neo001 Such an incredible photo, the detail is amazing!
KholaI
Options

The clarity on this image is minddd blowwingg! Great shot!

Neo001
Legend
Options

Thanks @KholaI!👍

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
That truly is an amazingly detailed picture @Neo001. And such a lovely subject too. Bees are such spiritual creatures in my opinion. I always remember a local vicar back in the North West of England when I was a boy telling the congregation about a reclusive elderly gentleman who had passed away after devoting his life to his honey bees. On the day of his funeral there were only four mourners which saddened the vicar greatly. After a brief service the vicar led the mourners outside the church to lay the old man's coffin to rest. The vicar opened the Church doors and stepped outside and froze. And tears began to roll down his face when he looked towards the large rear wall of the churchyard and saw it completely covered in bees. He knew they had come to say goodbye to their friend by mourning his passing in their thousands. Once their friend had been laid to rest and the Vicar had turned and thanked them for their gesture, the bees left in gentle waves. This story really affected me as a child and gave me a bond and a respect and admiration for nature.
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi @Babishko , very touching! Thank you for sharing! 👍