Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra beat a £6000 pro camera and photographer!

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
TechZilla
Hotshot
Options

Pro Canon Camera _______ S24 Ultra 

I thought I would share this side by side comparison of 2 photos taken of the London eye. The one on the left (first photo) was taken by a Professional photographer using a professional Canon camera and lens and edited by him on Adobe light room and the second photo was taken by me on the S24 Ultra without editing using my S24 Ultra zoomed in.

To give context I was invited to the House of Lords for a party, both photos were taken from the balcony overlooking the Thames river. They hired a pro photographer for the event so I discovered that he had taken the same photo as me but using his pro camera. We had to zoom in on the London eye, see the photo below to give an idea of distance. 

Notice distance of the London Eye from where I was standing. 

If you look at the details like light reflection on the water, the details of the bridge under the arches where you see the green lighting and the general colours the S24 Ultra wins hands down. It's especially impressive when you consider my shot was taken when it was a little darker. 

I'm amazed with the results I am getting from my S24 Ultra, what do you think? Which do you prefer? Let me know below😁

10 REPLIES 10
KingEC22
Explorer
Options
Wow this is fantastic
TechZilla
Hotshot
Options
I am amazed with the quality and details the S24 Ultra produced.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nice. One. And that's why since I have had my S21 ultra I have almost never touched my Nikon system.

Deanbed
Voyager
Options
I have a canon pro camera & lenses from which I have won a place in photography monthly magazine, I also have a 24 ultra, I am afraid to say I leave my bulky canon with large lens at home gathering dust especially since I purchased the 24 ultra as I can use raw images plus it's capabilities are top drawer. Your image shows the london eyes colours as we see them in the real world.
TechZilla
Hotshot
Options
That's why no one takes standalone cameras on holiday with them anymore.
TechZilla
Hotshot
Options
I should have mentioned that, the S24 ultra colour reproduction is much closer to what I saw with my eyes. It's not looking good for camera manufacturers as their sales are constantly dropping.
Frazzlbiker
Navigator
Options
Nice photos but that second one is fantastic & lovely colours
TechZilla
Hotshot
Options
The second one is definitely closer to the colours seen with the naked eye.
cymraeg
Helping Hand
Options
Superb shot the exact reason why I have ditched my canon and lenses as they are way to bulky and with samsung phone being able to produce images like this it's a no brainer. Bravo techzilla. No comparison for me your image wins hand down in every way. Detail colours everything. 👌 👏