Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My daughters wedding

(Topic created on: 29-10-2022 10:47 PM)
Spitfireapc
Explorer
Options

Been on holiday in Germany for my daughters wedding had.a great week, only a few days left before returning to the UK and back to work.
3 REPLIES 3
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Nice
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Beautiful thanks for sharing, very proud and personal 🤗
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
ToddWard
First Poster
Options

It sounds like you had an amazing time celebrating your daughter's wedding in Germany! Those special moments are truly unforgettable. As you wrap up your holiday and head back to the UK and work, the memories will surely keep you smiling.
Speaking of weddings, if you're ever in need of dapper attire for future celebrations, https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/ might have just what you're looking for. It's always great to have options that add a touch of elegance to these cherished occasions. Wishing you safe travels back home and many more joyous moments ahead!