Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost photos

(Topic created on: 23-05-2023 07:03 PM)
Members_2GtXsX3
Student
Options

Hello,

My phone was water damaged when my water bottle leaked onto it. I tried rice etc to save the phone but nothing worked. 

When I put my sim in nearly all my photos transferred but not all. It's odd because I took a few photo's in quick consession and 3/6 are there. The photo's are not in my deleted folders nor do they seem to be backed up anywhere. I just wondered if anyone knows of a way I might be able to somehow retrieve these photos please? 

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
Drconfused
Pioneer
Options
Ok a couple of things:
The rice thing is a fake tik tok trend for views so be careful 👍
2) your sim could have been damaged in the process
3) Are you sure you backed your photo's or they dont save.
4) if not then your old "broken phone" was out of storage and didn't back up all the photos.

If you need and further help just DM me.
👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's a known fact that rice will absorb the moisture but doesn't always work because damage could already been done and irrecoverable

And yes I have tried it and it works
0 Likes
Members_2GtXsX3
Student
Options

Hey 

Thanks for your reply. 

I thought I did back them up but I'm not sure what happened as there are some photos from a occasion but not all so abit odd really .

Just wondered if I can get them back somehow or whether they are gone. 

My old phone won't turn on at all so can't try and transfer the date either sadly

spatran
First Poster
Options
How do get my deleted photo back back if i have empty my recycle bin but I have options on where it keep deleted photo for up to 30 days
0 Likes