(Topic created on: 17-05-2024 09:09 PM)
cymraeg
Helping Hand
Options

25 REPLIES 25
OmegaMutant
Voyager
Options
That's a real shame. Your photos always looked stunning. Hopefully we'll get to see them again in the future.
cymraeg
Helping Hand
Options
I know it is thankyou
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@cymraeg  sorry to hear about that.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

cymraeg
Helping Hand
Options
Me too its a shame james thank you for all of your support.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Do you mean some folk on this forum  or the internet generally? , your seem to have made up your mind.  The Team Account for the Moderators is  @Sam_UK should you need it.   Details on how to send private messages here  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

cymraeg
Helping Hand
Options
Yes was on this forum unfortunately the person first asked for high res images and when I said I don't do that as it's my livelyhood they then said it dosnt matter ill screenshot them and print them that way. Very unfortunate to be honest
I only took them all down as i didn't want people stealing them for thier own benefit I dont mind sharing for all to see but when they blatantly said they wanted them to print of for themselves that's not acceptable. Thanks for the info james.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
That would.be troublesome, maybe see how you feel at a later date.

Robin999
Maestro
Options
That's unfortunate. Really enjoyed your work. Unfortunately, it's a public community, and we get all kinds of unmannered trolls in here. I'd suggest a large watermark be added, but that would just prevent the genuine members from enjoying the scene. All the best matey.
cymraeg
Helping Hand
Options
Had the same problem over the years and started watermarking my images, but it spoils them so stopped doing it. Yes I'll see how I feel in the future. Just upsetting and I know it happens all the time. Thanks james