Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK delivery of the new Galaxy Z Fold2 - Delay

(Topic created on: 15-09-2020 11:39 AM)
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

I pre-ordered and paid for this device upfront, being told it would be delivered on the 15 September, three days ahead of it's official launch on Friday 18th.

However I got a text saying its delivery has been delayed, and it should be dispatched tomorrow, on the 16th. Has anyone else had this message, or have you received your phones?

I am very disappointed about this, as part of the reason for pre-ordering was to get the

315 REPLIES 315
Irishdeath
Journeyman
Options
its a complete joke, first fold comes with nice buds and a good case but the z fold 2 comes with no case and no buds and thay still cant get it out ontime, the US gets the shiny premier z fold vip service with discounts ect when thay buy the z fold 2 and what do we get? a lame excuse... Ohhhh wait we never even got a excuse just a lame txt or email with a stupid £50 off voucher that will probably be late on receiving just like the phone. should include a pair of buds live and the voucher just for the messing about. Samsung at its best
CyreXx2
Apprentice
Options

100% agree with you. Ill call tomorrow and push for that. If they don't want to then I cancel, 1.8K back in my pocket. 

JohnW27
Pioneer
Options
Oh no, I've got to wait an extra week for my £1800 phone, what am I going to do?
Irishdeath
Journeyman
Options
Anyone that has pre ordered the new Samsung Galaxy z fold 2 should contact Samsung and complain about how the delay has been done and ask that anyone that has pre ordered the phone should receive a FREE pair of Buds Live  on top of the stupid £50 off voucher thats being given out. The more ppl that complain the more chance we have. Also since the S20 and Note 20 series both received pre order gifts i feel we should also since its samsungs flagship handset.
#FreeBudsLive4ZFold2Delay
Pang_0
Explorer
Options
I got the same as well. I preorder on Tuesday 1st September, choose my time slot which was Tuesday 15th September. Now have to wait till the Wednesday 23th September. I agree very poor service, Samsung what's going on!?
Pang_0
Explorer
Options
To Samsung Support 
I preorder the Samsung galaxy Z Fold 2 and was expecting delivery on Tuesday 15th September. But was let down by txt from Samsung saying it will be delayed until Wednesday 16th September. Then a few hours later another txt from Samsung saying it's now delayed until Wednesday 23th September. That's not acceptable, really unhappy with the service your providing. I placed the order online and choose the delivery date, and even paid a extra £3.99 to be delivered before 10:30am. I even had to take a whole day off work to wait for my order. Then I realise I was to be let down. I would like to know what's going on? Where is my order?

0 Likes
Pang_0
Explorer
Options
I agree, already posted my compliant
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

Good idea - I am certainly going to be calling first thing tomorrow, though expect to be on hold for a loooooong time...

I am probably going to cancel my pre-order and get a refund, and then either buy it at the weekend, if available, or treat myself to a new iPad.

Out of interest, does anyone know the best way to cancel a preorder? Didn't seem clear when I last visited my order page, and they have already taken the money out of my account.

Will tweet #FreeBudsLive4ZFold2Delay now.

khurram1
Explorer
Options

you got luck pal.

Mines delayed for 15 days

0 Likes
khurram1
Explorer
Options

u will be bold like me, with the head scratching. 

Samsung u got any discount for hair transplants

0 Likes