Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK delivery of the new Galaxy Z Fold2 - Delay

(Topic created on: 15-09-2020 11:39 AM)
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

I pre-ordered and paid for this device upfront, being told it would be delivered on the 15 September, three days ahead of it's official launch on Friday 18th.

However I got a text saying its delivery has been delayed, and it should be dispatched tomorrow, on the 16th. Has anyone else had this message, or have you received your phones?

I am very disappointed about this, as part of the reason for pre-ordering was to get the

315 REPLIES 315
Favs
Apprentice
Options
I'm calling tomorrow to ask for a reason and why I was blatantly lied to. If they were up front about supply issues or something I would be fine, but to text me the morning of delivery and then lie to me when I asked. Pointless.

I'm likely to end up cancelling the order now. My pc could possibly do with a shiny new graphics card
chamorro
Explorer
Options

I feel like Samsung has broken up with me over text 🤣

Boxy220
Journeyman
Options
I had fun and games making the purchase in the 1st place - initial order got cancelled which meant that subsequently delivery date got delayed. Now I too have had the text with £50 comp and 2nd Oct delivery date.
So annoying, with delivery issues like this why do I want 50 quid off another purchase, only to have the same problem!? 🤬
Boxy220
Journeyman
Options
At very least could offer a free case, or refund if case purchased in initial order!
Members_6HUJJuR
First Poster
Options

I also had the same two texts today as others with an ETD now of the 23rd. This is the final straw for me following a nightmare warranty repair of the Buds received with my original fold.  Still not returned after 6 weeks so far with weekly calls by me to chase.  I'm cancelling in the morning and my original fold which I love by the way will be my last penny spent with Samsung.  No issue with delays but the communication and customer service is shocking.

Dantherman
Explorer
Options

So disappointed why go with a pre order and then underdiliver so bad. 23rd now but who actually believes them!! 50 quid keep it i want my new phone 

If memory serves had exactly same problem with my S10 plus ceramic 512mb 

Why oh why do Samsung love to dissapoint their customers??

I live in the UK, wonder if all sales are late or just UK?

ashsan
First Poster
Options

Same, I phoned up to confirm delivery date and was told the 16th, I'm away on business from Monday so I need it by the end of the week. Now this text, I'm phoning up tomorrow to ask WTF. Really this is so incompetent it's a joke. I hope which ever moron that was responsible for logistics is fired.

Dantherman
Explorer
Options

Love how they have sent me the leather case I ordered at the same time, looks great on the side with no phone in it  laughing at me!! Oh and defo not worth 85 quid more like 30 

Tom32ka
Journeyman
Options
I've had the same text. I'm really disappointed. I spent £80 on the case too but £50 voucher isn't going to be of use now
LeoLongVu
Journeyman
Options

Yes just received a text saying that it will be 23rd however I suspect I will be longer seeing all of you guys here have the same issues. I am thinking about cancelling and just buy it when its out.