Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK delivery of the new Galaxy Z Fold2 - Delay

(Topic created on: 15-09-2020 11:35 PM)
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

I pre-ordered and paid for this device upfront, being told it would be delivered on the 15 September, three days ahead of it's official launch on Friday 18th.

However I got a text saying its delivery has been delayed, and it should be dispatched tomorrow, on the 16th. Has anyone else had this message, or have you received your phones?

I am very disappointed about this, as part of the reason for pre-ordering was to get the

315 REPLIES 315
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

And the final nail in the coffin for me was getting a text from DPD saying I had an important delivery, which got my hopes up. So I stayed in, just in case, only to take delivery of a shi**y plastic case that looks like it came from my local imobile store, and which in fact cost me £59 from Samsung. I will be sending that right back after cancelling my order...

Paule3
Pioneer
Options
Ordered Z fold 2 20 minutes into unpacked, delivery date set for 15 Sept, great. Looked for a case as Samsung penny pinched not bundling one in then realized usual case makers (Spigen, UAG etc) had nothing available, so pre ordered Aramid case at EYE watering £59, not so great. Got email 14 September saying item shipped, great...oh wait, only one item shipped...a ***** case with no phone Ahhh...got a text saying delivery set for 16 September and £50 voucher for inconvenience, ok! Oh no, to my disbelief, got another text 21.34 15 Sept saying delivery changed to 23 September. Samsung have lost the plot on this one. You're selling the phone as pre-order and showing in stock but cannot deliver on date set. Not sure what game your playing Samsung but it's not funny. I've got a £59 empty case because you've taken on more than you can handle. I'm a long time Samsung user/fan but always felt you still have a long way to go to reach Apple levels of customer service.
khurram1
Explorer
Options

Lol. I've seen it on unpacked event and wanted it 100% there and then.

Your rubbing salt in my wounds with your words.

(Delivery date 18th now moved to 2 oct)

0 Likes
ms101
Explorer
Options
True, they charge same as Apple, but lack in any sort of customer satisfaction or care
khurram1
Explorer
Options

I've ordered mystic bronze as I liked the look.

That has been delayed till 2 oct

0 Likes
MBC2000
Explorer
Options

Ordered mine 9th Sept told delivery will be 18th Sept. Online it still shows as 18th but got a text saying delivery is now 2nd Oct. Makes me think as I'm not the only one if there is an issue with the device. Cancelling mine in the morning. So annoyed!!!

khurram1
Explorer
Options

regardless of covid. A company as big as samsung should be very informative and fore coming.

We just spent best part of 2k on a phone..

0 Likes
CyreXx2
Apprentice
Options

They can't even be bothered to update the order. I receive that Sh.tty text message, but online still says shipping on the 17th. Got a useless case that is not even worth what they charged for it. Really p Off with Samsung. You don't have stock but you still showing in stock. 

AndyMT
Apprentice
Options
Just got a text to say that my Fold order, due today, delayed till tomorrow is now delayed until next week. This is pretty poor service really, a day or two is fine but over a week is not great samsung. 
Jaxah
Apprentice
Options

Exactly the same here. I pre-ordered on the 2nd, for delivery the 15th. Then a text saying it's going to be the 16th, I rang up Samsung to see if I could change the delivery address to my work (no) and then they say it should be shipped within this week. Now I get another message that is being delayed to the 23rd.

Andnow I have to wonder if buying from the store will be faster...