Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping weight of Galaxy Z fold 2

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 12:10 AM)
Soupernoodle
First Poster
Options

I recently purchases a Z fold 2 from Ebay, unfortunately today when i received the package it was nothing other than an old phone box with a rusty bolt in it.

The seller is actually trying to dispute it, supplying photos of random stuff like his receipts and him "packaging" the phone.

My main evidence is the fact the package sent to me was weighed at 293 grams. The phone itself is 288 grams and his "evidence" include him packaging the phone in the original box.

I was wondering if anyone knew or could supply me with the total weight of the phone, packaging and all accessories included so i can make sure i do not lose my money to this scammer. If you could also supply the weight of just the box by itself it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Case1188
Voyager
Options
you'll be lucky to get anything back, didn't you pay via PayPal?
0 Likes
Soupernoodle
First Poster
Options

Yes i paid via Paypal. The weight alone is enough evidence that he is lying, if i can actually get the information from somewhere.

0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
the phone on its own weights 282g,sorry not sure how much the box weights
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
what info do you need, your purchase should be covered by the money back guarantee, open a case with eBay in the first instance, take some pics, send to ebay along with an email explaining what has happened, you should get a refund.
0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options

Yes I agree with @Case1188 open a case with eBay take all the pics you have and screen shot every message and eBay will look into it as it does sound very odd with the seller hope you get it sorted soon 

0 Likes