Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung Fold

(Topic created on: 22-12-2020 07:33 PM)
Stizz
First Poster
Options

Hi.

Just tapped my screen very lightly with edge of my glasses frme and its has damaged the screen as in its made a bright 1 mm mark. Absolutely gutted as have really took care of this phone. I suppose theirs no warranty on a £1900 phone if you damage it yourself but i am not happy that the slightest tap has caused the damage. Any thoughts or ideas? Can I replace screen under warranty? Or how much would it cost for repair? UK member.
Cheers all
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Stizz
First Poster
Options
ringed damage

20201222_194128_9237.jpg

20201222_194059_9236.jpg

0 Likes
Mekerz
Explorer
Options
You'll need to call Samsung. I damaged my Fold 2 screen and the representative on the phone couldn't confirm cost (I wanted to ensure it was £119 which is the one off reduced fee for Fold 2 owners in the first year). They said the service centre would confirm costs before repairing, but they never did with me.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Stizz: Sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. If the device is less than 12 months old then you are entitled to a one off screen repair at a low cost under the Galaxy Z Premier Service. With this in mind, please reach out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333 where an advisor will be able to look into this for you, and arrange a repair. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/

0 Likes