Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Benefits in Members app?

(Topic created on: 11-10-2020 01:57 AM)
Vekkk
Apprentice
Options

Bought the latest samsung phone for last ten years every year  current zfold 2 and  they decide that "benefits" section inside "samsung members" app to take them away. SAMSUNG REALLY?  Dissaponited.

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Vekkk: The Benefits section of the Samsung Members app is still there, and can be found towards the top of the home screen, below the initial landing image. 

0 Likes
Vekkk
Apprentice
Options
FlyingKiwi
Navigator
Options
@Vekkk I take your point that although that part of the app may be there, content showing actual benefits isnt! Perhaps we all havevto move to countries which are more closely associated with Samsung (South Korea?) to get anything worthwhile here? They already offer us some products with inferior CPUs to what the same products from other countries receive so I see this failure to receive benefits as just further evidence that the people pulling the strings don't really care about us - how else can it be perceived?
Vekkk
Apprentice
Options
Totally agree with you. I was looking for some sort of discount or even an voucher considering im spending without fail 2k every year for last 10 years in Samsung products and accesories. in the end i paid full price for buds live. And with all those prizes over the year... yes nothing nothing for like 4-5 years altough im entering on each prize draw. I am not argue their business strategy but i can see massive failure on taking care of the loyal customers ("Samsung Members" how they like to call us).
0 Likes
FlyingKiwi
Navigator
Options
I have a Samsung tablet but a different brand of high spec phone (although still nowhere near as valuable as yours). Aside from the fact that my phone doesn't require multiple accounts to get all its features working, I just like the idea of shopping around to let my wallet do the talking (especially where escallating the issue as high as you can hasn't made any difference - if you have already written to head office/management).
0 Likes