Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network issue with Z Fold 2

(Topic created on: 15-10-2020 06:20 PM)
Kempie81
Pioneer
Options

Hi I have been having network drop outs with my new phone. 

My Internet is slow as when not on WiFi and thats when I have it and my calls are dropping or not connecting. I'm with EE by the way. 
47 REPLIES 47
CaptainCards
Journeyman
Options
I've got a replacement device, and sim. haven't had any issues now but also noticed there was a new update released since my first fold with changes to sim manager, esims etc
VicDhuphar
First Poster
Options
I am having the same problem can someone from Samsung resolve this asap
DMints
Journeyman
Options

Same issues here, wifi and mobile data slow or not connecting, resets cure it for a day or 

ykdev7
First Poster
Options

Same issue here in New Zealand as well. Didn't expect this to happen with such a premium device.

DMints
Journeyman
Options

I would also like an official response from Samsung as I am on a different network to others so its definitely a software or hardware issue

Kempie81
Pioneer
Options
I still have the issue but I think I'm just getting used to restarting it. ridiculous when you think its an £1800 device.
0 Likes
Jp40
Student
Options

Having the same issue. Phone goes from 5g to 4g to no signal. Only thing helps is a reset. After reset it works for about 5 days and starts again. This my 5th reset. Took to repair shop as Samsung suggested and they couldn't do anything. Now they want me to send in. Past my return date. So frustrating for a $2000 phone. Never had issue with Original Fold. Love the phone when it works. Return period is past, should have bought at best buy and could return and get another. Definitely a hardware issue. Did they send you a refurbished phone?

0 Likes
Jp40
Student
Options

Any luck? Definitely a hardware issue. Did they send you another phone.?

0 Likes
CaptainCards
Journeyman
Options
the replacement was new, not refurbished. it took just over a week to get the replacement, guessing this was due to stock issues at the time
0 Likes
AK-One
Journeyman
Options

I have been having the same network drop outs and calls dropping or slow to connect till I get the emergency calls only message. When this happens I notice the camera side of the device is a little warm to touch and nothing sorts it except a restart.

I'm also with EE. Did you manage to find a fix? Does your replacement do it at all?. I've only recently ordered mine so would have thought it is the newer batch but still does it

My Internet is slow as when not on WiFi and thats when I have it and my calls are dropping or not connecting. I'm with EE by the way. 
0 Likes