Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network issue with Z Fold 2

(Topic created on: 28-09-2020 09:04 PM)
Kempie81
Pioneer
Options

Hi I have been having network drop outs with my new phone. 

My Internet is slow as when not on WiFi and thats when I have it and my calls are dropping or not connecting. I'm with EE by the way. 
47 REPLIES 47
Az121
Apprentice
Options

Let us know how it goes. Mine still active since morning.

0 Likes
mouzzz
Apprentice
Options

I had the exactly same issue ( ee network) . Restarting the device would only fix the issue temporarily. But few hours ago I did a network reset and then restarted the phone, since then its been working fine. 

0 Likes
Kempie81
Pioneer
Options
how do you do a Network reset?? I got a new sim which is better but dropped twice
0 Likes
Az121
Apprentice
Options

Settings> General Management> Reset> Reset network settings

I haven't had any more dropped connection for over a day now. 

0 Likes
Scott25
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issues but I am on Vodafone so would say its not a carrier issue but a hardware issue

CaptainCards
Journeyman
Options

I've already done the settings and changes mentioned and after awhile still have the same issues. I've tested with a EE and vodafone sim and it's the same. I've sent the device back to Samsung and I'm awaiting a replacement to see if it's the same

Kempie81
Pioneer
Options
I'm gong to get my money back. its ridiculous.
0 Likes
mouzzz
Apprentice
Options

Guys if u have a 4g sim change your network mode from  5g/lte/3g/2g to  lte/3g/2g. Hopefully this should do the trick. Restart the device to get the network back if you had to after changing the mode. 

0 Likes
Kempie81
Pioneer
Options
I tried this didnt work.
I did however turn it off and used my old phone for two days as I was going to return it. I thought I'd give it another go and its been fine since. thats 3 days now.
0 Likes
mouzzz
Apprentice
Options

After resetting the network settings I had no issues until today (after 5days). So I changed the network mode to  lte/3g/2g and it started working again. Its a shame I love this phone. But if its not doing what its suppose to do then we'll have to return it. 

0 Likes