Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just pre-ordered the latest drop ,the machine, the beast and improved of Fold family, THE Z FOLD 2 5G

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 08:28 PM)
Said6
Pioneer
Options

Just pre-order the latest drop ,the machine, the beast and improved of Fold family, THE Z FOLD 2 5G. 

I traded-in my Fold 5G which made me save £650 out of £1799 initial price. 
Overall, I think it's a great deal except the fact that it's not coming ( this time ) with free buds in the box but a normal wired earphones. But, it has others privileges and free premium services. 
3 REPLIES 3
marrila
Pioneer
Options

I pre ordered too with EE in black.

no Exynos rubbish this time,  worried about battery life with that big screen a little though, but it’s got to at least improve on the Note 20 ultra Samsung!

Samsung S20 Ultra 5g 512gb (returned to EE)
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Samsung Buds+
Said6
Pioneer
Options
As said by a youtuber, it's not an everyday phone and he is right. Meaning that we won't afford using it like other ordinary phones so the battery should last long. 😊
0 Likes
JAMESCUNNY17
Pioneer
Options
pre ordered myself kicked myself that I didn't get the first one wasn't missing out on this.Expensive yes but thats why we work to spend money on nice things.Will be curious to finally use a Samsung device with Snapdragon and not exynos processor.Saying that never had an issue with it in S20 Ultra like others did