Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to make a complain about samsung fold!!!

(Topic created on: 16-09-2020 08:38 PM)
Sarden40
First Poster
Options

I booked appointment as my phone which is 8 month old had dead pixels on my screen . On the phone there is minor scratch which is from typing from the keyboard! As I am using this phone for work. First your colleagues didn't find my samsung care. So they said that the warranty will not work because of the minor scratch what I have. THAT IS RIDICULOUS first i was waiting 3 weeks for that appointment and second i waste my time coming here and spending 1h waiting for nothing that is new phone guys from 8 months I am not paying 120 pounds a month for not working properly phone! THE PHONE IS IN WARRANTY Tomorrow I am calling citizens advice and report it and not only that I will speak and the communication ombudsman and report it there as well.

3 REPLIES 3
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
samsung are gone truly awful, they have your money now and don't care, if they can get out of doing anything they will, good customer care should fix problems instead they don't, scamsung strike again
Susiekel
Student
Options

Samsung phones have really gone down in quality.  I'm paying £36.00 a month for the Samsung galaxy s22 which I refuse to use. I got my phone directly from Samsung and I didn't use it until I had a flip folder case for it.  I had scratches on the phone and samsung refused to to fix it for free.  The screen should not scratch as easily as it did.  I used to love samsung phones I've had one since mobile phones become available, as I'm 53.  The quality has really gone downhill and I can't believe you have to pay £17 for a screen protector.  I believe samsung are even using LG screens on their televisions now as well as paying full price. Also they've stopped the memory expansion for a memory card.  I'm absolutely disgusted with samsungs attitude, customer care and the quality of the products now.  I still have to pay for my piece if rubbish called samsung galaxy s22 for another 2 years yet. I definitely wouldn't recommend samsung phones to anybody!!!!

0 Likes
Gill27
First Poster
Options
Samsung lie, the fold or flip is not fit to be sold to the public. I only opened and closed my fold 200-300 times before it failed. Wife has the flip and needed 2 screans on the 3 and I am just waiting for the new 5 she has had to go wrong. Watchdog have been investigating this issue and its disgusting we pay so much money for these phones and they wont accept a problem??????
0 Likes