Did you mean: 

genuine Z fold 2 phone invoice.

(Topic created on: 26-11-2020 03:12 PM)
sut1576
Journeyman
Options

hi

i am looking for some help and advice.

i purchased a Z fold 2 from ebay as the delivery from samsung themselves was to long.  the phone cost me the same price as buying direct from samsung.  when brought the seller agreed to send the invoice with the phone but the phone arrived without the invoice.

i eventually got the invoice emailed to but as you its a digital copy and i understand the phone was purchased from the samsung shop in oxford street. so why a digital copy ?

basicly i just want to confirm the invoice is genuine and someone hasnt had their phone stolen or someone hurt in me getting this phone,   i have rang samsung who are useless and just keep saying data protection.   im not asking for any info as i have it all on the invoice anyway lol. i just want to know this invoice in genuine and the phone was brought legal and if anythinghappens to the phone the warrenty will be honoured.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.png

thanks

sut

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
sut1576
Journeyman
Options

is no one able to help with this ?

0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
was the phone brand new? nowday when you buy thing from internet you dont really get paper invoice any more , only send to your email digital invoice, so not to worry too much about it, buy the way why dont your buy it from samsung direct or at least buy it from your mobile network company like o2 ect.., I never bought any phone or electronic from ebay, not trust them at any point.
0 Likes
sut1576
Journeyman
Options

yes the phone was brand new.,

the invoice is from samsung when she purchased the phone from the samsung store.  if the invoice is genuine,

i purchased from ebay as didnt want to wait 2 weeks for delivery from samsung and i brought phone as didnt want a contract.

0 Likes
The_sandman
Explorer
Options
when you purchase items from Samsung experience stores in the UK (like the one here) you have the option to have the reciept emailed to you instead of a paper one, the ones I have do look like this, so what you've been told could very well be true.

Note9 128GB Midnight Black

Galaxy Watch 46mm

Tab s5e Wi-Fi