Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z Fold2 Camera Question

(Topic created on: 20-09-2020 08:33 AM)
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

This might be a stupid question, and admittedly I only got my Z Fold2 today, but does anyone know how to change the size/resolution of still pictures taken with the phone?

I have gone into settings, and there are lots of options, but all the resolution options seem to be just for video. I have checked pro mode and single shot, and they are the same. 

I know you can change the aspect ratio, in terms of 3:4, etc. but normally you would be able to set the size, depending on usage, storage, etc. Or is there only one option, depending on which of the camera's you are using?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
cheezestrip
Pioneer
Options
I think at the top of the screen on the camera app there is a button that you can choose to change the size of the photo
0 Likes
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

Afternoon, and thanks for the response. You can certainly change the ratio of the picture taken from the top of the screen; 3:4, 1:1, etc. but you don't seem to be able to change the size as you can on other phone camera's. Normally you could chose the actual physical size of the end photograph and/or the pixel size, eg maximum resolution (40mega pixel on my old Huawei), 12 mega pixel, 3 mega pixel, etc. Can't seem to do that at all on the fold2.

0 Likes