Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worse customer service

(Topic created on: 27-07-2020 11:48 AM)
Piyush8
First Poster
Options

HI,

I had issue with my A90 with its speaker it was in warranty so i booked the door step repair and someone came to fix the issue but the guy did not fix it properly my phone and i was getting the same issue then i booked the door step repair one more time and this time the engineer came and fix the phone and gave to me and i asked him can i test my phone he said he can not wait he needs to go and he was on his phone and he left when i test my phone i had same issue with the speaker so i rang third time they said they will send some one to fix the issue this time again i waited 10 more days for someone to show up and an hour before the window time i got call saying the engineer doesn't have the parts to fix the phone so i will have to send my phone for repair which will take 5 working days. 

Now the issue i am facing is why do i have to send my phone for repair third time when they easily could have fix the phone. i have been waiting almost for a month to get my phone fixed. if i send my phone away i do not have another phone to use. Samsung is sending engineers to fix the phone and they do not even fix the issue. 

I tried to ring samsung they are asking me to send my phone away and i am not ready to do it because they have wasted one month to fix the speaker issue and now i will have to wait more i am not happy with the customer service samsung is giving me. i would recommend every one to use different phone. Apple is much better and their customer service is much better.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Do you have a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre you could visit @Piyush8 as they typically fix phones in-house.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes