Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi won't connect after update

(Topic created on: 21-03-2023 05:46 AM)
H_morgo
First Poster
Options
So I downloaded the new update on my Samsung A12 overnight last night and now I can't connect to my home WiFi. It isn't a problem with the WiFi itself because all other members of my household are on it and it is working fine for them. I haven't had chance to see if I can connect to WiFi networks outside of my home but it's becoming quite the problem. 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Try forgetting the network in your phone and then reset up the connection @H_morgo 

If your router allows it try splittings it's frequencies to 2.4ghz and 5ghz and name them and then try connecting to one then the other.

Sometimes changing the wireless channel can occasionally help.

Other than that a generic troubleshooting tip is > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "