Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi calling?

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 02:10 PM)
fireguy
Journeyman
Options
My wife and I both have Galaxy A70 phones, a symbol has appeared on the top notification screen of my wife's phone which looks like a phone and Wi-Fi symbol and a number one, it seems to point to WiFi calling but looking at the settings there is no option listed... anybody know what this icon is? Any help appreciated

17 REPLIES 17
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
yep that is wifi calling enabled go to phone symbol click on that then at the top right 3 dots then settings and it shoukd be in there.
0 Likes
Immy786
Apprentice
Options
Hi. So if you swipe down from the top and see the menu with the wifi and power savings mode etc. You swipe to the right and will find "wifi calling." This can be used to make or receive calls anywhere without connecting to a mobile network.
0 Likes
fireguy
Journeyman
Options
thankyou fot taking the time to reply, I had googled this issue, having followed your guidance there is no option for WiFi calling in the settings? a real puzzle
0 Likes
fireguy
Journeyman
Options
appreciate the reply, have checked the menu, no WiFi calling icon is visible?
0 Likes
Immy786
Apprentice
Options
if that's the case. on the menu, there should be 3 dots on the top right, then click button order and you can drag any buttons that are at the top. there may be more if you swipe right but "wifi calling" should be there.
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
don't mind me asking what network are you on?
0 Likes
fireguy
Journeyman
Options
o2 my friend
0 Likes
fireguy
Journeyman
Options
My wife isn't very techy and has now found the WiFi calling app, so hopefully sorted now... many thanks
fireguy
Journeyman
Options
My wife has found the WiFi calling icon now lol! appreciate the advice.