JSW18
Student
Options
Is the Samsung M51 better than the A71?
5 REPLIES 5
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Probably A71 just because the A series has been around for longer and Samsung has been able tk develop A series phones more whereas M series phones I think only started being made 1-2 years ago.
0 Likes
Mike8888
Explorer
Options
the M51 looks nicer in my opinion
0 Likes
JSW18
Student
Options
Thanks for the comments so far. I keep seeing reviews that say apart from very minor differences and the battery on the M51 is a lot bigger, they are practically the same phone. So why is the A71 nearly £100 more expensive 🤔. Is there something technical that makes these warrant the difference in the price?
0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Yes, it's software. The a71 comes with full one UI with all the features while m51 has some features omitted, such as proper Samsung Knox, secure folder and I believe it has Samsung pay lite or something. also, it only gets 2 years updates compared to 3 on the a71. A71 also has in display scanner compared to the physical fingerprint on the m51.
Shonny
First Poster
Options
I have the s21s Galaxy. when I phone a number that requires me to press a number to connect to a particular department, the number pressed goes not engage, what am I doing wrong
0 Likes