Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to buy a Galaxy A31? Want a main UK retailer (on or off line)

(Topic created on: 23-11-2020 03:24 PM)
Ed_Miller
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I'm trying to buy a Galaxy A31 6Gb from a mainstream UK seller. All I'm finding at the moment is eBay sellers of international imports, without the Samsung warranty.

Advice wanted on where to buy a Galaxy A31 6Gb in the UK please!

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
I would get it from the samsungs online store or somewhere like currys pc world due to both having black friday deals
0 Likes
Ed_Miller
Apprentice
Options

I would if it was available there - they are good places to buy, so thanks - but the A31 isn't available from either at the mo.

0 Likes
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
I think in that case you will have to get it off a trusted Ebay seller or a third party website
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
hold on just saw you can get them off amazon
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
have a look on amazon they have a few on sale
Ed_Miller
Apprentice
Options

Thanks - Most of those are international versions & the 4 Gb RAM, not the 6 Gb option, but I will keep checking. I suspect an international import of the 6 Gb RAM version from a trusted seller offering their own warranty will be my best way forward, since I prefer the A31 to the more cheaply-made (polycarbinate plastic) M31 or M31s, but I want the AMOLED screen, so A21s no good. Thanks for the suggestions!

Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
What are your preferences on sizes of phones? Just aksing because if you cant find somewhere to buy a 6gb version of the A31 then I would really recommend buying the Samsumg A51 5g. It is an aamzing phone with 6gb RAM, I have had it for 1 month now and don't regret it 1 bit. It is quite a big phone though. Hope you are staying safe 🌈
Ed_Miller
Apprentice
Options

Thanks. I'm aware of the A51 - screen size is the same, I think, but the A31 has a bigger battery (5000 mAh vs 4000 for the A51), and the A51 5G costs quite a bit more than the A31 (assuming you can find one!). Thanks for the suggestion.

0 Likes