Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what causes this glitch in video?

(Topic created on: 19-07-2020 09:24 PM)
Uzoma
Voyager
Options
I have an SD card in my phone could that be the issue?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

video is waiting for approval meanwhile may you tell me the resolution and fps at which you record videos and may you send me pics front and back of your sd card?

0 Likes
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

If your sd card is to slow and doesnt have the read write speeds necessary to handle the size of the video or if its damaged or corrupt. Check

Where the main save location is for your camera app, then you can test by changing to internal storage and see if that makes a difference.

Camera app>setting icon>storage location>internal storage

If it already on internal then your issue is most likely unrelated to the sd card. Hope this helps you solve your problem.

0 Likes
Uzoma
Voyager
Options
1080@30 FHD that's my max resolution
0 Likes
Uzoma
Voyager
Options
right now I use external but yeah I'll give internal a go
0 Likes
Uzoma
Voyager
Options
I use a sandisk ultra plus 64GB
0 Likes
Uzoma
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
This could be an SD card issue. Is the card almost full? You could download "A1 SD Bench" from the Playstore and benchmark it. Personally, I only use the Extreme or Extreme Pro cards, as I find them better but they do cost more. Running a faster SD does actually help with the overall performance of your device also.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@Lastboyscout wrote:
This could be an SD card issue. Is the card almost full? You could download "A1 SD Bench" from the Playstore and benchmark it. Personally, I only use the Extreme or Extreme Pro cards, as I find them better but they do cost more. Running a faster SD does actually help with the overall performance of your device also.

It is not the sd card

The sandisisk etreme ultra is more than enough for that.

However i want the photo of the sd csrd you have in your phone, there are plenty of fake ones and i need to check your

Uzoma
Voyager
Options
0 Likes