Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

What are the formats you can save photos as on the Galaxy A71?

(Topic created on: 08/01/21 20:56)
Kenn_Honson_X
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

The title says it all. The A71 looks like a cool phone, but I wanted to know what you can save photos as on the Galaxy A71?

READ THIS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION

Examples are: PNG, JPEG, TIFF

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy A Series

@Kenn_Honson_X: Hi there. As standard, photos captured using the Camera app on the A71 will be saved as .jpeg files. If you open the Camera app > Tap the cog symbol > Save Options, you can enable HEIF, high efficiency images to save space, and RAW copies for photos taken in Pro Mode. I hope this helps. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Shazzkid
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy A Series
I believe that photos taken by the cameras are jpegs by default and can't be changed. But they can be converted afterwards into different formats using available apps and softwares. Your phone should be able to read all those formats and display the images, but in case you choose an unsupported format there are usually always apps available that do.
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy A Series

@Kenn_Honson_X: Hi there. As standard, photos captured using the Camera app on the A71 will be saved as .jpeg files. If you open the Camera app > Tap the cog symbol > Save Options, you can enable HEIF, high efficiency images to save space, and RAW copies for photos taken in Pro Mode. I hope this helps. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Kenn_Honson_X
First Poster
Options
Galaxy A Series

RAW photos? Really?!?!?! 

I am now the happiest person on planet earth :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes