Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website is not responsive on mobile

(Topic created on: 08-10-2020 07:09 AM)
HarryGarland
First Poster
Options

Hi guys,

I hope you all are enjoying the best of your health. I am new here and also new in website development. I was developing a website for one of my clients on WordPress. I had to make sure that website is responsive on all the platforms such as laptop, tablet and mobile phones.

Website is perfectly fine on tablet and laptop. However, white horizontal sliding space is showing on my Samsung A71 mobile. I have added some custom CSS as well. I am unable to configure what thing is causing a problem.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
coachAOG
Student
Options
hey Harry, majority of the time, its usually other plugins on a WordPress sites that causes other features to malfunction. you'll probably have to start deactivating a plugin at a time to see which one is the problem.
this is why when I started my agency company years ago, I moved away completely from WordPress. too much work. if you see my website now at createmymobilewebsite.info you'll understand.

Good luck
HarryGarland
First Poster
Options

Yes, plugins might cause an issue. But, it is specifically on mobile only, website is completely responsive on laptop and tablet. CarpetCleanerPicks is the site which is causing problem here.

0 Likes