Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[URGENT] Galaxy A52 5G Keeps restarting.

(Topic created on: 20-09-2022 06:15 PM)
n0stalgia
Explorer
Options
The phone consistently restarts every 30 seconds for no reason.  I was deleting pictures, videos & applications in order to increase the space available on my phone and have been doing so the whole day. After doing so I restarted my phone and now it restarts every 30 seconds. 
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
Neo001
Legend
Options

Start your phone in Safe mode and see if the restart stops. If it does, then you know some app or setting is causing it.

n0stalgia
Explorer
Options
How do I start in safe mode?
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Press the power button till the power options are show. Then press on the Power off option till you see the Safe mode option. Then press on the Safe mode option.

Screenshot_20220920-183028_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220920-183038_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
On my Samsung galaxy A13 in the settings go to accounts and backup, when that that is open go to the bottom of the page and there is a reset option click on that and at the bottom you will find options to put times in when to restart your phone on the same day at the same time or turn the restart function off, I turned my restart function off, i hope it helps you x
0 Likes
n0stalgia
Explorer
Options
The restarting is still continuing.
0 Likes
n0stalgia
Explorer
Options
The phone has restarted right after disabling that option
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
That's great news, thanks for letting me know x
0 Likes
n0stalgia
Explorer
Options
It seems to have worked so far, but now the Battery and device care section of the phone isn't opening

EDIT : The phone is still restarting.
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Try doing what i have been doing with apps that won't open, uninstall them and reinstall them x
0 Likes