Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 04:03 PM)
karlosslim
Pioneer
Options
Does anyone know why my phone has not been backed up which it was before software update ? Its as if my phone is new as I have to set it all up again AS21s , it's worrying me as I've had security issues with other stuff lately can anyone help
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
StephK1
Options

Hey @karlosslim! When you say that your phone has not been backed up, has a back up been removed from one of your accounts?  Also, is your data still on your phone? Sometimes after an update your phone will take you through a few questions as if you were setting it up from scratch, but it's just to confirm your Settings for new features. 🙂

karlosslim
Pioneer
Options
OK thanks I look now
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Use Samsung Smart Switch to backup as well to either MicroSD card or a Windows PC. Don't just rely on Samsung or any other Cloud service provider
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@karlosslim   Certainly agree with @antikythera that it is best to have a few back up options in case of any issues and I would not rely totally on the Cloud.  Some advice in this article  https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-backup-your-android-smartphone-to-pc/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes