Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE] A70 "USB connector connected/disconnected" notification spam

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 07:29 PM)
aligunes
Apprentice
Options

############################UPDATE###################################

So guys, I sent my phone to Samsung Care Center and they actually did pretty good job on this. They were fast, they were caring. Only issue was the lady I talked with phone. She was a bit mean but understandable.

So according to the report they sent me, 2 parts changed:

1-) A/S-Tape Back Cover OUT;A99200 - 1 Piece

2-) ASSY SUB PBA-FPCB- 1 Piece

and I am not getting any errors, looks like the final solution.

Peace

Ali G.

############################endUPDATE###################################

Hi guys and gals,

I have been getting that notification, and it keeps my phone awake, drains it's battery and making my life miserable. I was thinking to go Samsung's authorized service place; (I am in college, in a different city from my family so they have the phone's bill and box) waiting for the package from my family.

Anyway, my phone said there is a Security Update, October.

.. I just updated it and Poff.. The notification error was no longer there. It's been 2 hours and maybe they handled it finally.

I will update this post after 6 hours but I think you should all just update now.

0 Likes
75 REPLIES 75
Anum
Apprentice
Options

i do not think its a hardware issue.

my a70 suddenly started showing this bug n a rapid battery drain after october update.

i intalled macdroid n set the usb connect disconnet trigger to screen off.

now the screen does lock but still there is a severe battery drain issue.

its only 1pm n i am at 50% battery. i unplugged my phone at 8:30 with 100% charge.

for no real reason i just rooted the phone thinking that since its broke i can just take the risk of rooting it n intalled havoc os.

Now here's the fun part. my battery drain issue fixed n there were no connect disconnect notification.

so if changing the os fixes the problem then it means it a software issue n not a hardware one

0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options

Having the same issue here, its driving me mad, tried everything I possibly can still the problem persists, booked in with samsung on friday hopefully it gets sorted, 

0 Likes
ALUCARD27
First Poster
Options

I WILL tell you about my experience today. i had the same ussies ive tried everything which i saw here but nothing.

so i been to Samsung store .THEY SAID WE KNOW ABOUT THE PROBLEM LEAVE YOUR PHONE HERE AND WE WILL DO YOU FOR YOU. 30 mins latter they called me and they said my mobile has water damage(although my mobile had never contact with water)

option 1. change your phone 

option 2 repair which will cost 639 pounds due everything need to be repaired.

ive said why you don't change the charging port THEY said we don't know if the problem comes again after while.

i paid 25 pounds for the service for nothing.

MY MOBILE has factory reset by them which is means they tried to do what everyone else.

they show me some pics from the water damage the charging port so i went home call the insurance for liguit damage to replace or fix it.

im sure that Samsung knows everything about that phones but refused to do anything right away the propose me offers from the store . if the phone was water damaged everywhere inside why is working perfectly when is a plugin?>?????????? NEVER AGAIN SAMSUNG DUE IM SURE THEY DONT WANT TO REFUND OR  APOLOGISE.

ALL SAME MODELS AND OTHERS EVEN IF THE CHANGE THE CHARGING PORT THE PROBLEM WILL COME AGAIN AFTER WHILE,I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW EVERYTHING INSIDE HAD WATER DAMAGE AS THEY SAID AND THE MOBILE HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS AS EVERYONE DOES?

0 Likes
Anum
Apprentice
Options
They are lying. Because here's the fun fact.i was facing this problem and hence i thought that the mobile was of no use anymore so i decided to root it and install a custom rom(havoc os) and guess what no more connect disconnect issue. I used it for a while n then yesterday i flashed the latest sk6 firmware and since yesterday i haven't faced the issue
Horluwaseun
First Poster
Options
Pls can you educate me on the whole process because this problem is driving me crazy
0 Likes
aboshama
First Poster
Options

i'm sure 100% it's a hardware issue ...two galaxy a70's devices with the same problem just clean the usb with (anti rust spray like"WD-40" using cotton swab and toothpick) and problem solved. best wishes with your's.

0 Likes
Skullcandy
Student
Options
hey i just bought the phone a few months ago and this problem just started today afternoon. its doesnt allow my screen too sleep.
but when i am charging it or i have connected it to something the screen can go to sleep but the notification will still stay there. @samsung if u can help with this it would be really great
0 Likes
Pbasra
First Poster
Options

Hi there, I had the same problem, having purchased this phone for a Review and finding the same fualt in the last 2 months of purchase. I recommend going back to the retailer you bought it form and  say that it has a Manufacturer Fualt and they will send it to Samsung for a repair, the repair usual takes up to 10 days. This is free to do and is the easiest to do aswell. As long as there is no physical damage, you should be fine sending it for repair. For anymore infromation, i am happy to answer any more questions. 

0 Likes
Malatov
First Poster
Options
I forcestop the app and restarted the phone and its gone

Until it decides to come back
0 Likes
Skullcandy
Student
Options

This is a follow up to my yesterday's comment, so i reset my phone, which didnt help at all, then had to go through the process of reinstalling all my apps again. But besides that i also tried the safe mode thing and then it was gone for like 10 min  but then it came back, and now it does allow my phone screen to turn off but the notification keeps showing. And then it goes away sometimes and then it suddenly resurrects.

I am waiting for the oneUi update for the A70 or a patch update which might fix the problem, but until then i am just dealing with it.😂

0 Likes