Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update A52 5G to latest firmware => no mobile access

(Topic created on: 13-12-2022 10:13 AM)
Members_GWJdcpe
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Today I did the update of my firmware, like my phone proposed. ( now version: A526BXXU1DVK2/A526BOXM1DVK2/A526BXXU1DVK2) 

Since the update I have no access to 4G or 5 G network. The icon is there put no apps can use the connection. 

I already tried: New sim card,  other mobile network, other location, function as a hotspot. 

nothing works, on WIFI evertything works fine. 

No VPN is active. Did a total reset of all my connections. 

I'm so desperate I tried a hard reset ( power + volume up), but this was also not succesfull. 

What can I do/try?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Got to be your phone got the same update but I've got the A52s 5G mine been fine since the update Screenshot_20221208_060210_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
Members_ku32SeN
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem as you.

Today i updated my phone to latest version possible Android 13.

It is also an A52.

Since the update i have no 4G/5G access.

Like you say, the icon is there but it doesnt load anything.

If you have found a solution please let me know or otherwise, people please help us.

0 Likes
Members_Q699LcD
Student
Options

I also have exactly the same problem on the same model.  My phone was upgraded yesterday and since then the mobile data does't work anymore.   I tried already the suggestion given elsewhere to reset the access point names but it didn't help. 

0 Likes
Helpme62835
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. No more data after update, but the 5G icon is there.

Edit: I solved it for me. My provider data was removed with the update, so I had to manually add it. Under settings-mobile networks-acces points names-add new. There I filled in the info given by my provider and clicked on 'save'. Then I had 'working' data again!

Members_Q699LcD
Student
Options

Thanks!  This solved it for me as well! 

0 Likes