Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unclear about 100 cashback on A54

(Topic created on: 01-06-2023 08:18 PM)
shahnawazshibli
Journeyman
Options
Using company EPP, it shows 100 cashback on A54 5g all variants. I click on the link, and then it shows 100 cashback for 128 gb but as soon as I select 256gb it goes away. 
Also when I check claims page it says 
TYPE
PHONE
NAME
A54 5G (all variants)
BRAND_SKU
SM-A546B
CASHBACK
£100

So question is that will I get 100 cashback or not?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@shahnawazshibli: If you are based in the UK or Ireland, and purchased your Galaxy A54 5G between the 01.06.2023 - 04.07.2023 from samsung.com, then you should be eligible to claim within 30 days of the purchase date via the link below. 

https://samsung-offers.claims/summercashback2023/en-GB/

All variants of the A54 5G are eligible, so please hit 'Claim now' and enter the required information, and you should be good to go. 

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@shahnawazshibli: If you are based in the UK or Ireland, and purchased your Galaxy A54 5G between the 01.06.2023 - 04.07.2023 from samsung.com, then you should be eligible to claim within 30 days of the purchase date via the link below. 

https://samsung-offers.claims/summercashback2023/en-GB/

All variants of the A54 5G are eligible, so please hit 'Claim now' and enter the required information, and you should be good to go. 

shahnawazshibli
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, will go ahead then!
0 Likes
Parmenion8833
First Poster
Options

I purchased an A54 5g the other day via Amazon uk store. I'm resident in the republic of Ireland.

I had the price of phone converted to euros and VAT added at the checkout for the total to be paid.

However the invoice amazon provides after ordering only shows sterling amount before VAT. 

Will this cause a problem if I enter the actual total paid - ie. euro amount including VAT in the 'Price Paid' field on the samsung claims page?

0 Likes
Mohamad1991
First Poster
Options

So question is that will I get 100 cashback or not?

0 Likes
Hil Bailey
Student
Options

Hi.  I have also just purchased a new Samsung A54 from Amazon, but can't find where I claim this £100.  So I'll try your link.  Thanks AndrewL

0 Likes
Hil Bailey
Student
Options

I used the link and was done in 10 mins.  Very easy.  Thank you 😁

shahnawazshibli
Journeyman
Options
I got message that 100 cashback is approved.
0 Likes