Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to claim galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 29-03-2021 10:08 PM)
Rez
Explorer
Options
I've purchased a phone eligible for a pair of galaxy buds+, but when I enter the members app I see no option to claim them, I can't find anything in the "benefits" section either as advised. Is there any way I can get help please?
8 REPLIES 8
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

what phone did you order?

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Rez
Explorer
Options
The Samsung galaxy a52 5g
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers, blueberry_cheesecake! 🙂

@Rez , Are you using the Members app on your new A52 5G? (The claim banner won't be available on other devices.)

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Rez 

hello

if banner is not there on your A52 phone, you may try this link

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/aseriesbuds

if still not, drop an email or call below promotions team

email:

aseriesbuds@samsungpromotions.claims

Phone:
0330 054 0043 (UK, IOM or CI) or 01223 2478 (ROI)

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Rez
Explorer
Options
I've already tried the website too, but when I enter the IMEI number it says "IMEI not recognised", this is kind of stressing me out now. I've also sent a team an email (I don't think it's the email team you you've mentioned though) but I'll try send an email to this one too. And yes I have entered the Samsung members app on the galaxy a52. Thank you for the help and hopefully this gets sorted in the end.
0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Rez , No worries - and I hope so too! 🙂

I recall the S21 peeps had a similar issue with the IMEI when trying to claim on that promotion - but it turned out that they just needed to use the right one of the two IMEI's a hybrid/dual-SIM device has. Not sure if that's what's happening in your case. 🤔

0 Likes
Rez
Explorer
Options
I've just received an email from the Promotional offer support team, and it says to ignore the error message: "IMEI not recognised" and just continue again so I'll try whatever solutions are available and thank you
0 Likes
Rez
Explorer
Options
On the website it does say to enter the IMEI1 number which is the one I'm trying to enter
0 Likes