Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The downgrade of my device via updates continues

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 01:53 PM)
trancemonkey
Explorer
Options
Bought an A71 a year ago phone was excellent but every update removes features downgrading my device.... its literally not the same phone I bought and strangely  enough this happens when Samsung announces a new phone release  I won't be buying another Samsung phone  and I think it's a disgusting way to treat customers 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@trancemonkey: I'm sorry that you feel this way. Can you clarify which features you're referring to, and provide further details of any issues you've encountered since the update? 

0 Likes
trancemonkey
Explorer
Options
What's the point nothing will be done I bought the A71 same time as my mother bought her s21 and apart from slight technical differences and wireless charging the phones were pretty much identical with the a71 having a larger screen so I chose to buy the A71 seems samsung must have realised there was no point in a person spending s21 money when they could get pretty much the same phone for less than half the price so subsequently have in what I would say is an underhand move downgraded certain non flagship phones via updates to justify the prices of flagship phones I lost certain camera resolution settings now photos I take are worse than pictures I can take on my old S5 the phone is laggy and nowhere as smooth as it was and apps I've downloaded from Samsung are no longer available but are on my mother's S21 I know what Samsung have done and I think it's bang out of order
0 Likes