Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The A series.

(Topic created on: 19-01-2022 10:03 PM)
MJG69
Apprentice
Options
Recently purchased the a90, lovely phone to look at felt good in the hand (a little  slippey) from good stock so i thought but honestly wish i had read a few reviews  phones donee nothing but bug me, 
Software not supported, Bluetooth more like no tooth honestly every 5 seconds keeps on dropping connections. 
Well have read one or two reviews and it's seems it's puite an issue with the a series. 
Please share your thoughts 
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Move at the speed of life
It says
Now that's a phone
That would suit me
At my age LOL 😆
Looks a nice phone
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
The A series phones are quite good, if you feel that you do not require the features that the S series has to offer. I would say all A series handsets are different to each other, so please make an informed decision and do your research, before buying the device, so that you are content with what the device has to offer, minimising the risk of possible issues occurring for you! Hope this helps! 😀
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Also be careful where you buy from. Avoiding eBay and Amazon Marketplace vendors is usually prudent as a number sell grey imports which won't get security or Android updates from Samsung. That may also contribute to the incompatible app messages you are getting. If the price is too good, it's for a reason...
scotty82447
Navigator
Options
Aye that's true better getting your phone from a phone shop
0 Likes