Since last update 
Every setting has reset 
I lost phone numbers 
128 gig duel sim is now 64 gig 
My 6 gig of ram is now 4 
This is just a mess ,
Even my text is now tiny again
Wallpapers vanished back to pathetic stock pic 
Screen is useless its almost one to chuck at the wall type phone .
Opens pages videoes in the wind or if i get an inch from the screen battery is not even 3/4 of a day but was a 2 day phone .
Samsung can not update the products with any compitence .. 
I really am sick of samsung , 
Only the only thing I can think of you set when Windows closed Samsung employed all the windows employees and their updating my Samsung phones like they used to update the Windows phones the camera is pretty useless now if i zoom in it's nothing but haze 
The camera always seem slightly out of focus and it never seems to be good quality I don't know if this is down to the plastic camera lens or whether it's just something that has happened to ring me update but I am literally sick to death of this phone and I wish I never bought it
10 REPLIES 10
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
So sell it and get a different one
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

If you've tried troubleshooting the phone yourself already then have you perhaps considered taking the phone to a Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store to have it checked over @zimma71 

You certainly seem to have experienced your fair share of issues with this particular phone.

Most if which I haven't personally experienced myself with my Samsung phones.

However you wish to proceed I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

zimma71
Voyager
Options
So what you're saying is I Bought a £275 phone I've now got to go to the Samsung service centre who by the look of the reviews isn't worth a rub then I'm expected to do a diagnostic on my phone myself isn't this all a lot of agro I'm a busy man I ain't got time for all this ***** I want to phone and I can make a phone call on and not have to worry
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Who paying for that YOU? LOL
I DIDNT THINK SO ,
SAMSUNG 🤣WHAT A CON
Even my son who spends £1,800 on a phone said he will never buy another Samsung ever again he did nothing but Trouble with cameras and buttons and screens the same as me
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I just want Samsung to sort themselves out I want him to sort the phone out that I bought brand new new or give me my money back because this isn't the phone I bought it's like now they are changing their terms of service what you can't do that really because I don't agree in it it's just more industrial bullying everywhere you turn
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
It is not the phone it is the updates the same as everybody else on this members page it's the first phone I've ever had that had a members page because of all the problems I suppose Samsung is going to end up like Windows if it doesn't sort itself out
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
But i have , £69 ,128 gig 128 mp camera 3 day battery 60 gig front camera free fast charger,case screen protectors and a 3 ft long lead , 45w fast cgarger ,solid alloy and glass , oled screen .
£210 cheaper years later ...
The note i had was great well built,tough,doent feel like a recycled wheelie bin 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You may have misunderstood my intention from my response @zimma71 

I'm in no way saying to have to follow my advice or anyone else's my friend.

It's your phone and your situation.

You alone can only decide what to do.

Troubleshooting is a proven method to resolve issues. Technology can be problematic and some phone's can just be needing to be replaced.

In my own experience with Samsung Experience Stores and Samsung Service Centres they have been good and resolved issues I couldn't remedy myself.

Reviews are subjective so personally I do not act solely upon them.

I appreciate your only wanting the phone to perform as expected which is a reasonable expectation however as I said this doesn't always happen.

Samsung phone's are not the only devices that have issues.

I also appreciate your a busy man We are all busy in our own way's.

You've posted on an open forum which is predominantly a customer to customer help , advice and chat platform, so your going to receive replies from people who've taken time out of their busy life's to attempt to help and support you. 

Please keep that in mind 👍

Again however you wish to proceed I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
You have enough time to persistently rant on here though. This and many, many other threads you have ranted in over the months indicate a lot of time wasted you could have been busy doing other things like following advice people give you and actually getting the phone fixed or swapped. THAT is why I said sell it and get another phone.
0 Likes