Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuttering videos and slowed games

(Topic created on: 17-09-2022 11:01 AM)
Members_cwDznoW
First Poster
Options

Hi! Can some one help me? I can't find any solutions online. I have a samsung galaxy A22 5G. And there are two problems:

1/ All my youtube videos are stuttering HEAVILY lots of frames from different times mixed together. It only happens on youtube (other videos from tik tok and instagram are fine) AND when I tried to capture the screen as a GIF (With the screenshot tool from samsung)... the GIF is fine and don't stutter at all!! 

I did a factory reset the first time and it fixed the problem but now after 1 week it happens again! I cleared cache of everything but it doesn't fix the problem.

More infos: It seems like when I changed the sound volume it got even worse (When the volume bar appeared on the right)

2/ Maybe linked to this last issue because it's about notifications, everytime I'm in a gaming app and receive notifications it slows the game A LOT but not just for the short time I get the notification! It slows down until I restart the game

If some one knows a solution I'm quite desperate about this...

The second issue I can deal with that... but the first one I don't want to factorh reset my phone every two weeks...

Overall the phone seems to function slower than usual (less responsive)

It seems like there are some leaks in the memory of the phone and it keeps adding up until a certain point... I don't know...

5 REPLIES 5
Lvm
Student
Options

I don't have a solution for you, but I wanted to let you know: I have actually the same problem with my A22 5G.

YouTube is just glitching with frames, when I press on te screen, get a notification and change the volume. 

At first I thought it was just YouTube. However, snapshot video's also behaved in that way. So it is definitely the phone.

If you have already found a solution, please let me know

0 Likes
Andreas8476
First Poster
Options

Hi I also have the same problem, so frustrating. Have tried alot of guides but nothing seem to fix it.

0 Likes
Celo07
Apprentice
Options

Same here. Samsung A22 5G.

0 Likes
Celo07
Apprentice
Options

Have you tried changing the refresh rate from 90hz to 60hz? seems to have worked for me. Still testing.

Lvm
Student
Options

Thank you! I almost got used to the glitching and just didn't touch my phone while watching videos. However, this also seems to be to solution for my phone (still testing though).