Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update

(Topic created on: 14-08-2021 05:44 PM)
DC33
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I have an A41, delivery reports are not working, despite being tuned on in settings, after downloading the nov 2020 android 10 software update. Any advice would be great. Thank you
8 REPLIES 8
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DC33 Hello, if you have Wifi calls available in your terminal and it is activated-deactivate them. Turn off your phone, extract the SIM card for 10-15 min before inserting it again. Then restart your phone and check if it has been solved, greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

DC33
Apprentice
Options
Hi Maestro, yeah I actually came across that setting (don't know how coz I'm a technophobe really 😅). Then I restarted my phone, but that was about 2 hours ago. Just had a delivered report come through just now 👍😊. So although it was slow it worked, thank you for replying 😊
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DC33 Glad you fixed it, regards

DC33
Apprentice
Options
😊👍
0 Likes
DC33
Apprentice
Options
Thank you
Ant VR
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have an A20, and it's extremely problematic. The keyboard is not functioning properly and apps open and close by themselves. Any advice or guidance on how to fix?

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Ant VR Hello, the keyboard malfunction, you could try to solve by clearing the cache and or Data. Go in Applications and look for your keyboard / Samsung, or Swift Key /. Enter its settings and in Storage clear cache and, or Data.
The malfunction of any application you can try to solve in the same way, greetings.

0 Likes
Ant VR
First Poster
Options

I will try, much appreciated!

0 Likes